Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The "Brave" War Veteran Is No Veteran At All! Disgrace!

How gullible is the left? How loonie are liberals? How great is the hatred for Trump because of things people say on TV that people are willing to abandon all reason and jump right off the cliff with all the other sheep?

This shit is driving me out of my mind. I get judged all the time by liberals for god you can't even imagine and get held to such a high standard but yet this shit flies? I get called to account for certain things but this guy is a hero?

No.

I'm done with that. You're hearing it here. The liberal world order can die in flames or I will die fighting it. So be it.



"The Washington Post has issued a major correction to its story detailing the heavily reported back-and-forth between Native American leftist activist Nathan Phillips and the Catholic school teenagers he approached in Washington, D.C., over the weekend.

Countless legacy media outlets and media personalities have described Phillips as a “Vietnam War veteran” or a variation of the phrase to describe a veteran who fought in the Vietnam War. We now know Phillips served in the military but not on a foreign battlefield."



In my younger days I used to go from college to the local bar and shoot pool. Loved it. One night a guy is at the corner of the bar belly aching about Vietnam and woe is me and all this. Several guys, much older than me, were sitting around listening to him and sympathizing and other such ridiculous behaviors from men who didn't know they were being bull-shitted. I knew. My gut told me. I don't know why I just knew he was lying.

To the amazement of all at the corner of the bar I called bullshit. "Bullshit", I said. "You weren't in Nam." "Yes I was!" he exclaimed. This went on for not very long at all when he caved. He admitted he was never in Nam and he regretted it because his brother in law died there. His brother in law was drafted and he was one year too young to go.

When he told us the motivation for his lie, everyone of us had pity on him for not having died in Nam. Only as men drinking would do. We closed the bar, went to his house and drank further. He turned out to be a fine Irishman, if not a bullshitter but that comes with the territory and he gave me a hat. A nice, tweed, flat-cap style hat.

Moral of the story? I know a bullshitter when I see one and I don't like 'em.



No comments:

Post a Comment