Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Covington Catholic, Liberals and Hypocrites

The Covington Catholic School MAGA hat outrage is officially out of control. Lawsuits are flying. Careers are ending. Police investigations started. A nation gone insane.

I'm going to post a series of tweets here that I want captured for all time to demonstrate to the world the ridiculous mind of the liberal.

Not long ago I was told that I'm an angry man by a liberal. You read through these tweets and WONDER NOT why I am pissed. Downplaying this behavior is what liberals do and I will NOT be talked down to, told my head is too thick to "understand" and told that I'm angry when liberals let this shit slide, say nothing, act as if it's not going on in the broader society and then hold you to account for all your failings as a man. FUCKTHAT!

TAKE YOUR COWARD ASSES AND JUMP OFF A BUILDING! Leave me alone. I need no one in my life before I need a liberal in my life.


Fired! Congratulations!
Doubling down on stupid?




Best post?

Go to Hell, Boy.

Islam is a religion of peace.

I know there's an active investigation on this guy. Who has kids. Unbelievable.
Best Pals. Patriots are Nazis. See how they do that?
Is he still funny? Baby snakes?




No comments:

Post a Comment