Thursday, January 24, 2019

Civil War in America

For the longest time I hoped and really thought we would avoid civil war in America. Especially after Trump got elected. Yeah a lot of people were mad but I thought it would simmer down.

After personal events this past year and public events over this past weekend, AND listening to the video below, I am starting to think it IS unavoidable.

I am so tired of the liberal mind I literally just get mad even thinking about entertaining a conversation with them. They cannot be reasoned with. Believe me I've tried but when someone holds me accountable for things Trump personally says two years after his election I'm done trying.

I am going to live my life as if we are heading into a civil war. My main goal is to get the hell out of America, the land of bread and circus's, before the shit hits the fan. Am I running from a fight? Am I not a patriot? I can be a patriot wherever I am but America is RIDDLED with corruption and fraud and evil and ignorance. There's hope and a small movement in Q but the damage is done and the people are so far behind the 8 ball having made absolute fools of themselves over the years with their assumptions about life and their mortgages and boats and vacations. Who's the patriot? I've been fighting this fight for years and what do I end up with?

I'm the angry one. I'm the racist. I'm the bigot, homophobe, anti-semite (I fucking hate Zionists). So what am I left with? FUCKOFF that's what I'm left with.

Watch this video. Choose your team. Maybe get your head out of your ass?




No comments:

Post a Comment