Friday, February 19, 2016

Gold - I Believe A Correction Is Coming

You've seen my posts about certain mining companies and you clearly know I prefer metals and think we have seen a breath of life in our sector. However, nothing goes up in a straight line.

That being said let's look at some charts and I'll tell you what I think.

Disclosure: I am not a financial advisor and what you are about to read is my opinion only. I just opened a DUST position before close on Friday. I think a correction is coming which may begin immediately and may be significant. I will not sell one share of my miners and am prepared to pay the piper if I am wrong on this but I think we can make some quick change on a DUST trade. Do so at your own risk. I learned about DUST from Clive Maund of whom I have a subscription from. This is my original idea. (/disclosure off)

 First, the GDX. What's there to say?
















Next, DUST:















Gold:















Bonus fortuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment