Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Oh Spare Me Chelsea!!!

First of all I think this story is complete and utter BULLSHIT!

The Clintons are lying, thieving and perhaps murderous SOB's!

Read this and if your BS Radar isn't blaring......well, I guess you'll vote for Hillary. And years later Chelsea. Your future Autocratic Queen.

From Zerohedge:

Chelsea Clinton's Heartfelt Confession: "I Was Curious If I Could Care About Money And I Couldn't"



"I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told Fast Company in an interview that ran in the magazine's May edition, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation. “It is frustrating, because who wants to grow up and follow their parents? I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents … it’s a funny thing to realize I feel called to this work, both as a daughter and also as someone who believes I have contributions to make,” she continued about her reluctant status as a boomerang kid.



Mature adults know that "philanthropic foundations" are front run organizations for rich people who are on a PR campaign. They exist to make poor people think they are good people when in truth they are sociopathic greed mongers who will crush your neck for a nickel.

Ain't buying it Chelsea. FO! You should be embarrassed.

One other thing, take all her money away and see how she "doesn't care" then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment