Tuesday, December 3, 2013

FinCEN----YOU Suck!

As I continue my quest in the BTC/LTC world here in the freest country on earth, the USSA, I am once again restricted because of my citizenship.

This time it's the BTC-E exchange. They will not accept wire transfers from US citizens. I mean this is getting embarrassing. Here you have college kids trading on exchanges all over the world and my hands are tied because FinCEN feels the need to protect a grown man from his own foibles at the cost of a potential success.

FinCEN, you are officially getting in the way of progress and innovation. You want to protect people from fraud and increase US tax revenues but what you are doing in the mean time is you are turning us into a bunch of sandbox rejects that are the laughing stock of the world.

Congratulations you FU*&ING morons!!! Get out of the way!




And don't forget this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment